- Built in 2009, the Honua Kai is one of Maui's newest properties. You get all the amenities of a luxury hotel paired with the comfort, ease, and spaciousness of a private residence. All of their accommodations are suites - from a roomy Studio Suite with approximately 595 sq. ft. to a palatial 2,650 sq. ft. Specialty Suite. Each suite features a private bathroom for each bedroom. A stone entryway welcomes you, setting the stage for the natural teak and travertine you'll find throughout your spacious residence while your professionally equipped gourmet kitchen gleams with high-end Bosch appliances. Their perfectly manicured 38-acre grounds offer three spectacular pools complete with a waterslide- a rarity for pools at condo properties.
- If your family consists of big time pool people then the Grand Wailea is the only place to stay. Spanning 30,000 square feet, the massive water park within the hotel includes four jungle pools, grotto pool, Tarzan pool with rope swing, baby beach, infant pool and activity pool with volleyball net. Want waterslides? How about the 238' long Lava Slide with a three story drop, 115' long Ana Puka Slide with it's 360-degree turn, Rapids Slide where the white water rapids gush at 16,000 gallons per minute and four additional tile slides. If that's not enough there's also the world's only Water Elevator, three Jacuzzis and a rope bridge. Oh, and there's also a swim-up grotto bar and poolside massage cabana for mom and dad.
- At this Hawaii edition of the Trump Hotel Collection, accommodations span from 355 to 2,050 square feet. Spacious studio rooms are ideally suited for couples and friends, while one-, two- and three-bedroom suites, some with dens, are ideal for families and larger parties. Kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch, also make it simple to whip up a family breakfast, or have a romantic dinner cooked in-suite by a Trump chef. Laundries and the latest in entertainment technology add to the residential comfort of the Hawaii suites. The Waikiki hotel offers all of the exceptional amenities and superior services of the Trump Hotel Collection to help guests indulge during their Hawaiian getaway, including a sixth-floor infinity pool with expansive lanai deck, world-class indoor and al fresco dining, the Spa at Trump and a state-of -the-art fitness center.
Outrigger's flagship Kauai property offers luxurious, residential-style vacation condos. Superbly appointed suites include full kitchens with Sub-Zero refrigerators and Wolf convection ovens, extra-spacious baths, and washer/dryers. One of their central features is a two-acre fantasy swimming pool with flumed water slide and cascading waterfalls. The location of these luxury villas rivals the best Kauai hotels for convenience and access to dining, shopping, and Garden Island activities.
- Hyatt's offering on Kauai has the best pools on the island, and it's not even close. Lush greenery surrounds the inviting pools and lagoons, where you'll find everything from scuba lessons to floating chairs. Enjoy the relaxing waters of their meandering, five-acre salt-water lagoon. Let the gentle motion of the waters soothe you as you glide effortlessly on a floating chair. Feeling more energetic? Rent one of the two-person kayaks for an exciting, family activity or take a snorkeling and diving lesson from our experienced staff. The enchanting "river pools" wind through waterfalls and grottos into pools perfect for swimming and playing a game of water volleyball. Kids of all ages will love the 150-foot slide that lands you with a refreshing splash into the crystal clear waters. Camp Hyatt is a fun, active program exclusively for kids ages 3 to 12 where your keikis (children) will be involved in an array of activities ranging from Koi fish feeding to lei making.
- These well-appointed villas are home to a luxurious lifestyle within the exclusive Waikoloa Resort Area. Located next to the 10th fairway of the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, this resort is a golfer's paradise. Amenities at the Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas include a private gated entrance and two swimming pools, children's pool, jet spa, tennis court, and fitness center. Golfers who stay here receive preferential resort rates and tee times at the adjacent golf courses.
- Known as the "Disneyland of Hawaii" (at least until the aforementioned Disney Aulani Resort opened last year) the Hilton on the Big Island truly is a destination in itself. You can get around the hotel in air-conditioned trams or even via boat. Their swim-with-the-dolphins program is famous world wide. Wondering about their pools? They boast three unique swimming pools and a four-acre ocean-fed saltwater lagoon raved about by children, youth and adults alike as the coolest pools on the island. Guests can delve into virtually any water activity under the sun at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, from snorkeling and swimming to kayaking or simply lazing around in hammocks. The uniquely situated saltwater lagoon, teeming with colorful reef fish and green sea turtles, provides a protected oasis to enjoy the splendor of the ocean. At the Lagoon Beach guests can rent suncats, kayaks, paddleboats, water bikes and snorkel gear to assist with water and sea life exploration.